Akro is a cryptocurrency created to control and govern the Akropolis platform. Akro token is used to manage and govern the akropolis platform.
The person owning Akro coin will get the ability to suggest any changes to the network regulation. Validator nodes are compensated with transaction fees and freshly created AKRO for validating data in blocks, participating in consensus, and voting on network modifications.
There will never be more than 30 validator nodes on the network at any given moment. To become a validator, users must stake at least one million AKRO. Users that do not have access to this quantity can pool tokens while splitting the
- History of Akro:
- Ana Adrianova and Kate Kurbanova, co-founders of Akropolis, founded the
- company in 2017.
- The Akropolis team performed an initial coin offering (ICO) in 2019, raising
- $2.4 million in ETH in return for their AKRO token.
- Since its establishment, Akropolis has collaborated with a number of other
- projects and protocols, including Maker, Polkadot, Chainlink, and Bancor.
visit us on: www.bitcoiva.com